The Pavilion is open to the public every day from Dawn to Dusk. No reservations will be taken for Sundays before 1 pm. Please use the form below to request a reservation. Please note, reservations are scheduled by a park volunteer. You should receive a response within 2 days of your initial request. Reservations are scheduled on a first come, first serve basis. The pavilion reservation will be completed after you receive confirmation on availability from the park volunteer and rental agreement and full payment has been received.
Pavilion Reservation Information
Picnic Pavilion Rental Information
- $70 / 4-hour block
- $50 / 2-hour block or less
- For groups of 75 people or more, please add $15 to the above fees.
- For rentals of 7 hours or longer, the fee is $125.
Please note that time blocks include set-up and tear-down time. Tables will be allotted as follows: 6-8 people/table, plus 2 additional tables for food, gifts, etc. Due to the high volume of request for pavilion reservations, payment and accompanying paperwork must be received within 2 weeks of the reservation or the reservation will be cancelled. There is a $14 fee for returned checks.
Renters are responsible for their own “squatters.” Refer to your reservation posted on the bulletin board in the pavilion.
Out of consideration for others using the pavilion, we ask that you clean up after your event/gathering, and throw your trash in the receptacles provided. Trash should be placed in the dumpster by the community aid bin near the entrance of the pavilion areas. Thank you for your cooperation in this matter. Decorations may be used, but please, no thumbtacks/nails, etc. Please use tape or string only.
- Decorations may be used, but please, NO THUMBTACKS or other pointy fasteners. Use tape or string only.
- Renters are responsible for asking “squatters” to vacate their rented table- using the rental board as a reference.
- No alcoholic beverages.
- Please note: Adventure Park is a community park which is provided as a service to the community by Vibrant. We welcome the community at large to make use of our campus and facilities for non-religious activities. However, all religious activities, anywhere on the Vibrant campus, (including all of Adventure Park, sports fields, pavilions, playground, and building facilities, etc.) will be limited to those normally understood to be part of the traditional Christian Faith. If Vibrant learns that any party utilizes the campus for other religious purposes, they will be asked to leave the premises and Vibrant will no longer allow those parties to use the campus.
- Cancellations may be made no later than two weeks before the scheduled event. Cancellations made less than two weeks prior to the event cannot be refunded.
- There will be no refunds made in the event of rain.
Submit a Reservation Request