Creative Arts Pastor
(posted July 1, 2019)
At Vibrant, the Creative Arts Ministry involves the worship, tech, and production across both campuses. The Creative Arts Pastor is an exciting role with a lot of influence church-wide and among a large team of creatives. The main function of this role is to provide oversight, organization, vision, and leadership to these creative areas that impact the weekend experience and beyond. The goal of the Creative Arts Pastor is to be a Leader of leaders – developing people, building teams, and helping launch Vibrant into its most effective season of ministry yet.
We are hiring for this position through Slingshot Group. Interested candidates should apply on Slingshots website using the link below.
Senior Pastor Succession & Search
(posted July 8, 2019)
The elders have begun the process of recruiting and hiring the next Senior Pastor at Vibrant. After 35 plus year of leading the community of believers that began as Capital Area Christian Church and what is now Vibrant, Dr. Don Hamilton will be helping us transition to our next Senior Pastor. We are working with Slingshot Group to identify potential candidates.
We are currently in the search process. A link to the job posting is listed below.
It is our goal to be as transparent as possible throughout the process. This page was created to provide information along the way. If you have any questions or concerns for the elders, please feel free to speak to any of us – or drop us an email – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lead Pastor Search Process
- LAUNCH: The Elder Team meets to launch the process and partners with Slingshot Search Group
- SEACH (current phase): A team of experts at Slingshot Search Group actively search nationwide for who God is calling to our church
- ASSESSMENT : Advisory Team and Elder team vet and assess candidates presented by Slingshot
- INTERVIEW: Select candidates go through multiple rounds of interviews to narrow the pool
- FINALIST: The Elder Team prays and selects the final candidate for our church
- INTRODUCTION: The Elder Team introduces the new Lead Pastor to our church